Another week, another two wins for Manchester City who may not be at their very best, but continue to rack up the points and have recovered well from the defeat to Lyon in September. Brighton and Hoffenheim are the latest victims of the Shark Team, but it took some late Silva magic to dispatch of the Germans on Tuesday.
To discuss the latest games and all the other big City issues including the next game against Liverpool, host Ian Cheeseman is joined by Matty Dove, Harry Mellor and making his second appearance on the CWP, former City winger David White!
Topics this week include:
– The win over Hoffenheim including David Silva’s performance.
– Is there really an agenda against Manchester City by UEFA? Another terrible referee has caused some debate and the team share their views.
– The ongoing issues between City fans and the Champions League as other fan bases embrace Europe’s leading competition.
– What Ian has heard from a source about Pep Guardiola being upset about City fans’ attitude towards something – and could it potentially make him want to leave City early?
– David White talks about the level of today’s team and gives his view on if Georgi Kinkladze would get in today’s squad.
– The latest fixture changes and effect on fans. Should Tottenham have been held more accountable?
– Looking ahead to Liverpool at Anfield. How should City approach this game? Best formation? Do Liverpool have a mental advantage? Will Raheem perform? So many questions that the team try to answer.