The City Watch Podcast is back with its 30th weekly episode, recorded in the heart of Manchester and produced by Blues, for Blues!
With the international break having dominated things of late, we decided to make this episode one focused on the club itself, and feelings on how things are going on off the pitch – particularly the matchday experience from the perspective of people who attend games.
Topics this week include:
– Matchday routines with perspective of three season ticket holders on the show.
– Prices at the ground, at City Square, of food and drink, and whether they’re fair or too high.
– Are matchday programmes still worth buying, particularly with so much content on the official website?
– How good is the entertainment at the Etihad Stadium at half-time, etc.?
– The City Football Group and whether people care about City’s sister clubs.
– Is football tailored for the TV viewer more than the matchgoing fan nowadays?