Following up on the Champions League group stage draw earlier today, which saw Manchester City pull Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine), Lyon (France) and Hoffenheim (Germany) out of the hat as Group F opponents, the schedule and fixture list has now been confirmed.
City start with a home game against Lyon before successive away games against Hoffenheim and Shakhtar. Shakhtar then visit the Etihad in early November before the Blues head to Lyon, and finally host Hoffenheim in December.
All games except Hoffenheim away (5:55pm UK time) will kick off at 8pm UK time.
A full list of Manchester City’s Group F fixtures:
Wednesday 19 September: Lyon (h)
Tuesday 2 October: Hoffenheim (a)
Tuesday 23 October: Shakhtar (a)
Wednesday 7 November: Shakhtar (h)
Tuesday 27 November: Lyon (a)
Wednesday 12 December: Hoffenheim (h)
For quick reference about where these fixtures fall:
– Lyon (h) between Fulham (h) and Cardiff (a)
– Hoffenheim (a) between Brighton (h) and Liverpool (a)
– Shakhtar (a) between Burnley (h) and Spurs (a)
– Shakhtar (h) between Southampton (h) and United (h)
– Lyon (a) between West Ham (a) and Bournemouth (h)
– Hoffenheim (h) between Chelsea (a) and Everton (h)