The City Watch Podcast is back after a summer break, with broadcasting legend Ian Cheeseman and his team of guests ready to go for another big season!
The CWP was a big hit after debuting in December 2017, making the top 10 UK sports podcasts on iTunes and accruing 130,000 plays on SoundCloud – and you can expect more of the same high-quality, hard-hitting Manchester City discussion for the new season.
Topics this week include:
– Kevin De Bruyne’s injury and coping without him in the opening months of the season.
– The need for Ilkay Gundogan to step up this season.
– Leroy Sané’s role this season and why he must perform.
– Lengthy discussion of the new Amazon docuseries and expectations (spoiler-free).
– City’s win over Arsenal. How good were the Blues and how bad were Arsenal?
– Should ticket prices be lowered? A discussion on ticket prices and their impact on atmosphere and fans.
– Are City running before they walk and is the fan base growing slower than expected 10 years after the takeover? Should the club look after locals better?