Manchester City are the champions of England – but we all knew that! The question was, would they stay motivated in the games remaining with records on the line? Sunday’s 4-0 drubbing of Swansea at the Etihad Stadium probably answered that question.
Topics this week include:
– The Swansea game and City’s swashbuckling performance in their first match as champions.
– Some words on the ethos of the City Football Group after a clip of CFG member Yokohama F. Marinos went viral.
– Phil Foden’s appearance against Swansea, the promise he showed, and his prospects for the rest of the season and pre-season.
– The mood and atmosphere at the Swansea game, with team members sharing their personal experiences from being at the match. Inflatables, blow-up dolls and of course…
– The pitch invasion. Some have criticised City fans for ‘lower league behaviour’ in invading the pitch… the CWP team have different views.
– How will the parade go over? Will the weather have an impact on turnout, and could there be celebration fatigue after a guard of honour, pitch invasion and trophy presentation?
– Some discussion on the age old topic of empty seats, with debate on how spare tickets could be passed around easier.