It has been a horrible week in an otherwise superb season for Manchester City fans, with City blowing a golden opportunity to clinch the Premier League title on derby day before exiting the Champions League at an atmospheric Etihad Stadium.
Topics this week include:
– An analysis of City’s derby day defeat to United and why City capitulated in the second half.
– City’s Champions League exit to Liverpool.
– Referee decisions going against City in the last three games.
– Has mental fatigue contributed to this string of defeats?
– Can City defeat Spurs at Wembley on the back of three defeats and how will Pep approach the game?
– The press hyping up City then using Champions League elimination to beat them with a stick.
– City fans leaving after Liverpool’s second goal. How important is it for fans to support their team? Plenty of atmosphere discussion.
– Will City’s fantastic season be tarnished by events in the last ten days?
– Is major surgery required in the summer or just some tinkering? Which positions need addressing?