It’s been a quiet week again for City with the international break continuing and finally coming to an end. You may say it’s the calm before the storm, with the Shark Team about to continue their assault on two fronts, facing Everton them Manchester United in the Premier League, while also battling Liverpool over two legs in the Champions League quarter-finals.
Topics this week include:
– Discussion about the international break, feelings about it, and how to cope without City?
– Will Pep go full strength against Everton with so many opportunities to win the league and with the Liverpool double header coming up?
– How important would it be to win the title on derby day against United? Does it really matter?
– Discussion about the Liverpool clash, the hype surrounding their fans and impact on the upcoming games.
– Should Raheem Sterling play at Anfield or should Bernardo Silva, with less of a personal involvement with this fixture be a better option?
– The argument for playing Danilo up against Mohamed Salah at Anfield.
– Is Kompany and Otamendi the ideal centre-back pair, and who should start up front – Sergio Aguero or Gabriel Jesus?
– Could Pep give Mendy some minutes against Everton to test him ahead of Liverpool?
– Predictions from the team for the Everton and Liverpool games coming up in the next week.