Manchester City players are currently recuperating on a de facto winter break in Abu Dhabi, with no match until 31 March when the Blues visit Everton. Despite that, there are plenty of talking points for this week’s episode of the City Watch Podcast. City saw off Stoke at the weekend and have the Champions League quarter-final draw to look forward to.
Topics this week include:
– Discussion on City’s 2-0 win over Stoke at the weekend. Is the title won?
– David Silva, the magician, the genius. Is he better than ever and is this his best season at City?
– Aguero and Gabriel Jesus, how the selection of either affects the system.
– How City are making good teams look ordinary. Is this dominance boring to watch from a neutral point of view?
– Pep’s longevity at City – could he really stay for a decade?
– Comparing Sterling to Bernardo Silva.
– Why have City cooled on Fred? Has Pep identified an in-house and if not, who is the alternative?
– John Stones’ fall down the pecking order and his future.
– The Champions League quarter final draw and who the team want/don’t want.