Manchester City sufferered a rare slip-up at weekend when the wasteful Blues were held 1-1 by Burnley, despite an impressive performance (other than the finishing!). The response to the result was notable, with many City fans feeling down despite Turf Moor being a tricky away day for most teams.
Topics this week include:
– A rundown of the Burnley game and how fans reacted to it.
– Sterling’s miss and the backlash he has received from some quarters.
– Guardiola’s decision to make six subs – a statement or storm in a teacup?
– The decision to give players three days off to recover physically and mentally after Burnley.
– With injury problems, can City cope in four competitions? What happens if Fernandinho gets injured?
– What would constitute a successful season?
– How City’s young squad sets them apart from some recent title winners.
– Opinions on a possible winter break.