The 2018 World Cup draw has been completed in Russia today with all 32 nations separated into eight groups of four.
But who will the Manchester City stars representing their countries be facing? Here is your answer.
– In Group B, David Silva will represent Spain against Portugal, Morocco and Iran.
– In Group B, Bernardo Silva will represent Portugal against Spain, Morocco and Iran.
– In Group D, Sergio Aguero and Nicolas Otamendi will represent Argentina against Iceland, Croatia and Nigeria.
– In Group E, Gabriel Jesus, Fernandinho, Danilo and Ederson will represent Brazil against Switzerland, Costa Rica and Serbia.
– In Group F, Leroy Sané and Ilkay Gündoğan will represent Germany against Mexico, Sweden and South Korea.
– In Group G, Raheem Sterling, John Stones, Kyle Walker, Fabian Delph and Joe Hart will represent England against Belgium, Tunisia and Panama.
– In Group G, Kevin De Bruyne and Vincent Kompany will represent Belgium against England, Tunisia and Panama.
The Big City Christmas Store is Now Open!
Get your City-themed Christmas jumpers, stocking fillers and other gifts for the family at the City Store!